To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Top O' the morning to ya, laddie!

Such a great way to start the week. Been kind of down because I REALLY want to leave Petsmart and I haven't had much luck getting interviews but as I said on yesterday's post I have one tomorrow.

It was such a beautiful morning today. Don't get much cold fronts down here in Miami but we got one this morning and it was great. About 60 degrees and there was a bit of wind so it did feel much colder. I love cold weather. When you live in Miami all your life with the blistering heat you tend to go the other way. Thought my little one looked too cute all bundled up so I thought I'd share a picture.



She was very cheerful this morning. Had a nice little breakfast together at her school. I had her croissant and OJ, she doesn't like either one, and she had a big bowl of Frosted Flakes with chocolate milk. Such a nice peaceful morning with my little one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

She is ADORABLE!! You and your brother have such darling children. They must get it from their parents. ;) Glad you guys got to have a good morning, but I'm already grumpy with the cold.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home