To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006




I just finished saying my farewells to a very good friend of mine, you could say good enough for me to consider him a brother along with my two older brothers, Mark who is going away to the United States Army Reserves. I've only known him since November of last year but he's been there for me and guided me through all my rough times and never passed any judgement like some people I've known. Aside from an unfortunate incident at Petco, I daresay I would trust him with anything including my life. j/k about the Petco thing. I can honestly say that I didn't want him to go especially with everything going on in the world and tried to understand why he was doing it but I realized something. I don't need to understand and he doesn't have to explain anything to me. The only thing I have to do is respect him and his wishes/decisions and be there for him as a friend or a brother. Mark, I got nothing but love for you, bro. What's mine is yours and you don't even have to ask. I've got a shot glass here and a bottle of apple flavored vodka I found so this shot is for you, buddy! SALUD!

3 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I'm sorry your friend is leaving. I'll pray for his safety, the world is in a lot turmoil.

Saturday, August 05, 2006  
Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

Hey Orly, do you have a way of contacting him while he's abroad?

Saturday, August 05, 2006  
Blogger Orlando said...

Thanks for the prayers, I'm sure he would appreciate it as well. We were at the gym when we saw what was going on with Israel and we both went "Oh, Sh!t!"

Yes, sir, I do. He left me the e-mail address that the Army provided him. I'm looking forward to hearing from him and how his training goes.

Saturday, August 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home