To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hello from Disney's Vero Beach resort!!!

SIgn

In light of my current job situation I was thinking about not going but since all we were going to do is spend time in the sun and soak in the pool...I thought "What the hell?" I worked pretty damn hard and put up with a lot while working at Carnival.

My wife's parents invited us to tag along to their hotel in Walt Disney World for the first 3 days and then we switched to Disney's Vero Beach resort in Vero Beach, of course. Nice quiet little town. Not a whole lot to do but sit back and relax. We might go and see Wall-E this Friday. I'll give you the scoop if we do.

I got a pretty nasty sun burn all over my face, shoulders and upper back. Not pleasant when I try to switch positions in the middle of the night.

A bit of good news for me I thought I'd share. I went to apply at a Regal Movie Theater near my home but they don't get a lot of business so the General Manager referred me to another location of theirs and advised that he knows for sure they're in need of Associate Managers and associates as well. He gave me is email and told me to send him my resume and I just checked my email and received one from the other GM saying he wants to meet me for the Associate Manager position. Cross your fingers everyone and say a little prayer for me. I'll keep you updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home