To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

R.I.P. George Carlin

George Carlin

Almost forgot about this.

I was saddened to hear that beloved comic George Carlin passed away. I'm not into too many comics to begin with but have been hooked to his material ever since. I was going to put a clip of one of his shows but the network here in the Disney resort blocked out youtube.com. I'll put one up once we're back in Miami.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

So, you planning on telling mom eventually, or are you waiting till you need a baby sitter?

Sunday, July 06, 2008  
Blogger Orlando said...

lol, yeah, if everything goes as planned, it will be mentioned this weekend. I'm sure you'll know when I do when you hear mom's scream from Morristown.

Monday, July 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home