To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

In-Law jokes


Sorry I haven't been by lately...work has been keeping me busy. I thought I would begin today's entry with some in-law jokes. Those who know me know have heard me share my disdain for my in-laws particularly about my father-in-law so I thought I'd share a few jokes about our beloved in-laws. If you have any jokes of your own or little anecdotes...please, do share.

A man's mother in law just passed away, and his wife and him were talking to the undertaker. The undertaker asked "Do you want your mother to be cremated, buried, or embalmed?" While the wife was thinking, the man said "Do all three---Why take any chances?

I find it interesting that if you rearrange the letters in the word "mother-in-law" you get the words "woman Hitler".

Then there is the joke about the guy who was told by his doctor that he has only 6 months to live. He decides to move in with his mother-in-law, because living with her for 6 months will seem like forever.



"""A woman goes to see Mel Gibson's new movie, The Passion, and is inspired to take her family to Israel to see the places where Jesus lived and died.

While on vacation her mother-in-law dies.

An undertaker in Tel Aviv explains that they can ship the body home to Wisconsin at a cost of $10,000 or the mother-in-law could be buried in Israel for US $500.

Without any hesitation, the woman says "We'll ship her home."

The undertaker asks, "Are you sure? That's an awfully big expense and we can do a very nice burial here."

The woman says, "Look, 2000 years ago they buried a guy here and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance.""""

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home