To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

All American Fund Raising

Hello all. My daughter's school is doing a fund raising of sorts. We basically have this catalog full of neat things from treats like different kinds of chocolates boxes to gummy worms, calenders, gift bags and wrapping papers, subsriptions to magazines, picture frames, necklaces, bill organizers, and all kinds of stuff. If you decide to order something when you proceed to the checkout it's going to ask you if you'd like to give the credit to a specific student and what school they're from. E-Mail me at ESPLineSixer@aim.com and I will send you that info so my daughter can get the credit as if she sold it to you. Depending on how many things she sells she'll get a cool gift of her choosing from the catalog we have like if she sells 80-99 items she'll get anything she chooses from that section like a phone or electronic type toys. Come on everybody, help us out here. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I would love to, but we're selling here, too! Just got the catalog before the weekend.

Do you find it odd that people can order via the internet, now? It kinda creeps me out a little, but I'm not sure why. Maybe it's just me.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006  
Blogger Orlando said...

That's ok, Pinky. Parents doing the same thing are excluded.

I guess because I've already ordered things online many times before I don't find it creepy. I guess it shows the ultimate laziness in us if we don't want to go out to do our shopping.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006  
Blogger Carrie said...

Well, I do a bunch of online shopping, what seems weird is having the kids schools listed, knowing that there are thousands of children out there selling stuff.

I don't know, I guess I watch too much Law and Order SVU.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home