To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Where did everybody go??

I'm starting to get a bit lonely here after finally getting some readers. I know we're having an issue with the new Beta version for blogger where beta users can't post on non-beta bloggers and vice-versa. What's going on, blogger? I finally get the hang of this thing and give up myspace for it. Where is Redneck girl and Mindtwister and Pinky?

4 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I've been soooooo busy over the weekend...and the only time I could get on the PC this weekend the blogger was being crazy and I couldn't comment on anything.....i was mad. But today it seems to be doing better.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Carrie said...

I thought blogger was going better, but it's still hating on me! I didn't forget about you!! HUGS!!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Orlando said...

RN Girl: Yeah, I thought you would be especially with it being a long weekend and all. Looks like everything is going back to normal here on blogger.

Pinky: You know, I like Blogger a hell of a lot more than Myspace but at least everything is quick with those guys with only the occasional routine maintenance check.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been really busy at work, and everyone knows I don't have access at home yet...lol...but soon I will :)


mindtwister

Thursday, September 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home