To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Monday, July 07, 2008

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!

Damn Carnival and their high turn over. Unfortunately, much to my dismay, my family and I are being forced back into my in-laws. Reason being since Carnival laid me off and the economy being what it currently is, I have been unable to procure employment. So rather than borrow money to pay this month's rent we have decided to move back into my wife's parent's home for the time being. Our plan is to save money for a few months, probably for the remainder of my wife's pregnancy and then look into getting a loan and getting our own place. The only thing that I look forward to in my in-laws house is internet and cable tv which I have been without for quite a while. Gotta have my Gene Simmon's Family Jewels.

Other than that, it's all good. Things still look good with Regal Movie Theaters and the manager position I applied for. I'm just waiting for the background and reference check to be done and the General Manager said I should be starting this Friday since it's the beginning of the pay term.

Oh, almost forgot. I wanted to put a clip of one of my favorite skits of George Carlin so here you go.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

(smacks forehead) You're going to do what?!

Monday, July 07, 2008  
Blogger Orlando said...

I know, I know. I just couldn't find any other way to make it work. I didn't want to borrow any more money.

What's wrong with this plan??

Tuesday, July 08, 2008  
Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

Well, I know you've got no other options, but you really need for me to tell you what's wrong with this plan???

Tuesday, July 08, 2008  
Blogger Orlando said...

lol, yeah, yeah. But like you said, I have no other option here but to have faith that the plan will pay out in the future.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home