To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happy Hour

My wife was invited to Happy Hour with fellow co workers to celebrate the return of an employee who used to work there for many years, left and then returned so it's just me and my boo-boo tonight for a few hours. I was a bit apprehensive about her going, I'll go into detail another day, but I figure it would be good for her to go out and socialize with some of the co workers. I enjoy the time I spend with my little one when everyone is out so I'm going to go and get us some dinner and sit down and enjoy some Spongebob Squarepants. Can't go wrong with Spongebob.

1 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

It's good that you and your little one has time together.

We are HUGE Spongebob fans....even got the CD rockin' in my minivan...LMAO!!!!

Thursday, September 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home