To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Gollum lashes out

I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan but I didn't become one after the famous trilogy came out on film like everyone else did. I became a fan a fter my brother, Pavel, forced me to read the Hobbit which I wasn't too keen on doing at first. I had to read 1 chapter a night and then give him a brief summary on what happened just to make sure I actually read it. By the end I was glad he did because I got to keep his copy and it's a very old copy from 1963...only a few years after the holy trilogy was released by H.R.R. Tolkien. So thank you, weenieman. Oh, for those who read my post on the possible start of filming the Hobbit...it has been confirmed. The Hobbit will start pre-production sometime next year around the summer time. The question now is whether or not they can get Peter Jackson back to the helm since he has a busy schedule.

I found this clip on Andy Serkis winning an award on best virtual character in a movie on the MTV movie awards...I thought I'd share because it's quite funny and Gollum himself makes QUITE an appearance.

3 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I loved Lord of The Rings, and can't wait to see the Hobbit! q

Monday, September 18, 2006  
Blogger Carrie said...

I'm so glad that weenieman made you read the book. Awesome, huh? And you even have an old copy, that's super cool. I read these when I was younger, as well as the Chronicles of Narnia and I think I have a larger imagination because of it. I hope they don't screw up the movie, but so far, so good!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006  
Blogger Orlando said...

I haven't had a chance to read the Chronicles of Narnia yet but I REALLY want to. I have too many other books here I'm trying to catch up on like the Anne Rice Vampire chronicles, the Master and Commander series and lots of others.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home