To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

New Zombie Flick!!



According to Hollywood Reporter George A. Romero has signed on to write and direct a new addition to the zombie franchise titled, George A. Romero's Diary of the Dead. I don't know about you but I'm excited about this. I got a hint of this earlier in the year when I went to a toy convention in Orlando with a friend of mine and had the pleasure of meeting George himself. I asked what, if anything, he had planned for the zombie franchise and although he was being careful with his words he did say I would be pleasantly surprised with what he had in the works.

Plot Synopsis:
The movie will follow a group of indie filmmakers shooting a zombie flick in the woods but slowly realize they're surrounded by real zombies.

Its been said to be a mix of The Blair Witch Project meets Night of the Living Dead. Romero has had enough of working with major studios after working with Universal on Land of the Dead so he will be independently financed himself along with partner, Peter Grunwald. I love watching Zombie flicks because they're simply fun to watch and are too few in between.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

OH, man, I am on pins and needles. I love zombie flicks and Romero is always one to watch. Thank you SO much for the heads up, I have a few friends that will be just as excited.

Thursday, August 31, 2006  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ohh that sounds like a good one!

Thursday, August 31, 2006  
Blogger Orlando said...

I know!! They're just so much fun to watch. Everytime me and the few friends I have get together and start talking about Zombie flicks we start talking about where we would go here in Miami if Zombies started to appear and what we do different if were in those movies.

Thursday, August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home