To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Blockbuster Video CSR Employee!!

Well, it's official. They had pretty much told me I was hired but as a formality we had to wait for my background check to come through. It came in today and everything was A O.K. I have my orientation tomorrow and officially start on Monday. I wish I can express to you how much this means to me because it's officially a fresh start as a "sober" person. Right now it's only words so I just have to go out there and prove myself.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

curious. i have just had my interview and am now waiting on my background check. How long did the background check process take? ive been waiting 2 days now

Wednesday, March 12, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine personally took a few days, and then a few more to check my refs. Overall 5 days.

Sunday, March 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are they looking for exactly when they are doing a background check?

Thursday, June 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home