To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Busy, busy, busy...




Hello, all!! Sorry for the disappearing act...hope I didn't scare anyone. Been busy with work, modifying my car, spending time with my little one, working on myself, etc., etc. So at the end of the day I didn't feel like spending much time on the computer at all but I'm slowly getting back into it...even updated my MySpace profile which I thought I had given up for good. Well, it's late and I have to get up in in about 4 hours to take my boo boo to school so maybe we'll catch up later on today...here's some new pictures in the meantime. I meant to put it on my profile but was having trouble with it...as you can see I've been too lazy to even shave...

5 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

What a hottie! ;) Glad to know that you are doing okay, I've been worried about you! And I know I'm not the only one. Really glad that work is going well, I hope this job is turning out to be as hopeful as we all wanted it to be for you.

Hugs, take care and let us know how you are every now and then!!

Monday, November 20, 2006  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Great pics! Your lil' gal is soooooo cute!!! I'm glad you are ok....we were starting to get a little worried.

Keep us updated. Love and Hugs!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Glad to see you back man, and in good form too. Like both pinky and redneckgirl said, we were getting a bit worried about ya :)

Welcome back!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006  
Blogger Orlando said...

Pinky: Watch it now, I'm a married man. lol. Thanks for all the kind words and even offering your e-mail in case I wanted to get some advice or talk on my situation. I still want to take you up on that offer.

RNGirl: Isn't she though. I swear it would be SOOOOOOOO easy to pick up girls with that little one next to me.

MT: HEY!! I definitely missed reading your blogger with the occasional sense of nostalgia with your weekly 80's hair video. It's all good I'm glad to say.

I'm going to post about what me and the missus are going to talk about...think it's time we sat down and had one of those state of the union type conversations before tax return time because that's when I plan to get out of here for good.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006  
Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

don't get a big head there, Orly. I think Pinkie was talking about your daughter! (hee hee)

Wednesday, November 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home