To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

heath ledger

I know it's been a few months since his death but I was never able to blog about it.

When I first heard the tragic news both me and my wife were in the gym inside Carnival's Corporate Office and it literally took the wind out of me. I was in disbelief as I heard the words come out of my wife's mouth. What's sad is that he was just getting started and now we'll never see how great an actor he would have become.

I first saw the rising star in 10 Things I Hate About You and have followed his work ever since. It is very sad especially with the kids he leaves behind. I am looking forward to seeing his final full transformation he did for movie in The Dark Knight as the infamous Joker. I will review the movie once I see it for all you Heath Ledger fans.

7 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I already bought my tickets.
Its been selling out like crazy for the past 3 weeks. I hear he's great & will probably get a posthumous nomination.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008  
Blogger Orlando said...

I'm sure he will. From what I read in interviews he said it was pretty tough being the joker because of how demented this version of the joker is and dark, not to be compared to Jack Nicholson's version. As I understand these Batman movies are based on the comic-esque adult-oriented novels. Heath did say this movie put his depression more on edge while playing the joker.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008  
Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

Haven't told her yet, huh?

Tuesday, July 15, 2008  
Blogger Orlando said...

If you have nothing else to say...GO AWAY!!! lol

Thursday, July 17, 2008  
Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

lol... I'm just amused; that's all. Any luck on the work front?

Friday, July 18, 2008  
Blogger Orlando said...

Well, the management position at the movie theater looked really promising...it still does but I guess the general manager hasn't received my background check just yet. The supervisor positions at the new Best Buy opening up is still under construction so it might be a while.

I'm glad my life situations are amusing to you. That's what I am here for.

Friday, July 18, 2008  
Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

Sorry, dude. I do hope something comes through quickly for ya.

Saturday, July 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home