To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

80's Rock Sundays!!



I borrowed this idea from a fellow blogger, mindtwister, do take the time to pay him a visit.

This first video is from one of the biggest names in Rock and Roll history, Van Halen-Love Walks In. This is my favorite song from Van Halen live from their 5150 tour concert video "Live without a net".

I know most of you liked David Lee Roth best, yes he was more of showman but Sammy Hagar is a better singer and human being from the sounds of most people who have met Roth. I had a chance to see Van Halen reunited with Hagar in 2004 and I have to say I was literally in tears for a chunk of the show especially when they played this song as well as Right Now. They were tight and didn't miss a beat or a note.

6 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

looooooove it!

Monday, August 28, 2006  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Wish I could watch this...lol...I know, it's beginning to be the story of my life. Thanks for the mention on the blog here. I'll be looking forward to actually being able to watch these soon :)

Tuesday, August 29, 2006  
Blogger Orlando said...

You aren't able to see the youtube.com videos at all?

Tuesday, August 29, 2006  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I'm not allowed to play them at work....lol!

They have a no streaming media policy, and I don't have the web at home yet.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006  
Blogger Orlando said...

Mindtwister: Oh, well I can understand not being allowed to watch streaming videos at work but what are you still doing without internet access at home?

Wednesday, August 30, 2006  
Blogger mindtwister said...

LOL!!!

Well, I owe the company some money from the last time I had service with them, and I have to pay it off before I can get all the goodies like extremely cheap internet and free cable. Soon though....I can't stand watching only DVD's any longer...lol!!

Thursday, August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home