To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

That's a lot of booty!!


Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest will cross the $1 billion mark making it the 3rd film alonside the Titanic and Lord of the Rings: Return of the King to achieve this. I actually liked this movie but I'm surprised to read on many forums and having people I know tell me they didn't like it all that much. They felt it dragged a bit and could have gotten to the point much quicker. I guess to me it was a fun movie so I didn't feel the drag.

4 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I loved the movie!!!! I can't wait to see the next one!

Thursday, September 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a fun movie! It was great and anyone who thought it dragged on probably just didn't get it :)

mindtwister

Thursday, September 07, 2006  
Blogger Orlando said...

Hell yeah!! And that ending...when I saw those feet coming down those stairs and Barbossa's face was revealed....my jaw just dropped....I was SOOOOOOOO not expecting that.

Thursday, September 07, 2006  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Me either....I was freaking out....and then sad cause I'd have to wait to see the rest....lol

Friday, September 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home