To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Another dream

It's 6 a.m. and I had another dream that kept me awake indefinitely. I only have an hour before having to get up to get my little one ready for school so whatever. This dream was more of the supernatural kind. Here goes:

I was at my mother's watching a movie. I had already seen the part we were in so I got up to go to the kitchen to get a snack and drink. Then out of nowhere I was back in my own bed with my wife next to me so I assumed I woke up. I'm lying there as it usually takes me a few minutes to go back to sleep. I normally lie on my front side and was facing my right towards the door that leads outside our house. All of a sudden I see this weird cloudy, shadowy shape float quickly over me and my wife and it felt like something or someone was over us...on top of us and then disappeared. We both woke up terrified. Then I opened my eyes and for some reason I was seeing a female face floating next to me. Then I REALLY woke up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's kinda strange....lol!

Friday, October 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home