To Be Horribly Unclear

I'm here to rant and rave about every day life as well as asking some questions and getting some answers.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

R.I.P. Bruno Kirby



If you don't already know I'm a huge fan of movies. So I'm constantly online reading up on upcoming movies and actors/actresses. I was sad to learn this morning that Bruno Kirby has passed away from complications related to leukemia, after recently being diagnosed with the disease. Most of you probably remember Kirby as Billy Crystal's best pal in, personally, one of my favorite romantic comedies of all time, When Harry Met Sally or as Robin Williams' strict, yet hilarious nemesis in Good Morning, Vietnam. Here are some other movies he was in:

-City Slickers
-The Freshman
-The Godfather II
-Donnie Brasco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home